just can't seem to get clear of your bills?
.Earn OK money but never seem to have any left over?
.Need help to get your debts off your back?
.Looking for a book on how to fix up your money life that talks to you and not at you?
.Well, you've got the right book!
In Greg Smith's latest money masterpiece you'll find ripping yarns, valuable how to's and plenty of helpful advice on how to get you out of the pay to pay cycle.
In fact, this book is just like having Greg sit down right next to you and chatting with you one to one about your money issues. He writes the way he talks, so get prepared for a good old chin wag and easy to read a book that you feel like you are actually having a conversation with. Not only is it relevant to you, it's down to earth, informative and at times funny.
Greg has written this book straight from the heart, as he knows all too well how it is to live from pay to pay as he candidly shares his story over the last ten years - showing that anyone (no matter what their income) can fall into the pay to pay cycle. As you will discover the key is to know what to do to get yourself out. And that's where this book comes in. Here you'll discover how to build up a whole stack of knowledge that will tell you what to do and how to do it. Plus be inspired to build your confidence with money.
No more scrimping and scraping or going without just to make it to the next pay day. Simply follow the easy to understand and implement advice and you will very quickly master how to break that vicious pay to pay cycle.
This book is going to have a huge impact on your life as you'll :
• Discover the psychological and external factors that influence your approach to money and help you understand why you do what you do with your money.
• Get greater direction in your life (or get you back on track) by learning how to identify the sort of goals you want to achieve (be they personal, professional and financial). And then find out the all important keys to putting action plans into place to make things happen.
• Find a method of managing your money flows that suits your day to day lifestyle so that you finally get a good handle on where every cent is coming from and going. Sounds like fun huh? There are also online spreadsheets to make calculations easy.
• Work out whether you are a 'Drunken Sailor, Greedy Grabber, Therapist or Entertainer' when it comes to you Spending Mindsets and learn how to improve your spending patterns on food, clothing, shelter, education, health, to travel and entertainment.
• Knock over your debts in times frames you could have only dreamed of using Greg's 'Debt Buster Program.
• Reacquaint yourself with the fine art of saving and wealth accumulation and learn how to develop a set of passive income streams that will ultimately give you the freedom to one day say 'ta ta' to your boss (in the nicest possible way of course!).
• Learn how to deal with those Money Monsters (ie unexpected bills, fines, loss of jobs etc). and 7 Deadly Money Sins (greed, envy etc) that can destabilize your delicate money balance.
• Also learn how to keep a good paperwork system and build a solid money team to keep you on track and your finances in good working order. As Greg says "the more time you spend on your money the more money you will have to spend!"