|Fashion industry innovators.|
Among the speakers are design entrepreneurs Tommy Hilfiger and Martha Stewart, as well as senior executives from a diverse group of retailers that include Macy’s, Brooks Brothers, Crate & Barrel, Gilt Groupe, QVC and Walmart.
The conference will be held April 7-8 at the Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson, AZ. Under the theme of “Inspiring Innovation,” presentations will bring to life the experiences of leaders who have succeeded in industries fueled by new ideas that capture the imaginations of consumers, as well as technologies that drive growth.
Speakers for the event are:
• Terry J. Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO, Macy’s, Inc.
• Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
• Mike George, President & CEO, QVC
• Alan Dabbiere, Chairman, Airwatch
• Javier Polit, CIO of the Bottling Investments Group, The Coca-Cola Company
• Barbara Turf, CEO & President, Crate & Barrel
• Raul Vazquez, EVP, Global eCommerce, Walmart
• Roberto Orci, President & CEO, Acento
• Ira Kalish, Director of Global Economics, Deloitte Consulting LLP
• Susan Lyne, Chairman, Gilt Groupe
• Jiri Nechleba, CEO, 4R Systems
• Michael Archbold, CFO, Vitamin Shoppe
• Jesse W. Curlee, President, Supima Cotton
• Claudio Del Vecchio, CEO, Brooks Brothers
• Jeff Elder, Vice President of Marketing, J.G. Boswell Company
• Tommy Hilfiger, Principal Designer & Visionary, Tommy Hilfiger Group
“Our Global Retailing Conference has grown over its 14 years to be one of the most compelling forums for presenting and sharing ideas that drive success in our very competitive business – both in North America and overseas,” said Terry J. Lundgren, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Macy’s, Inc., who will deliver opening remarks.
“The conference offers a unique opportunity to fuse the experiences of established retailing/fashion leaders with the energy of new ideas and perspectives that are being formed at the University of Arizona, one of the nation’s leading collegiate business retailing programs. This conference is a place where retailing executives, faculty, students, consultants and technology innovators learn from each other in an open and collaborative setting.”