Now you can't really summarize on life, because life is no more the same then it is different for each and every one of us. I'm always taxed with thoughts on the purpose of life. Or maybe another way to look on that, is how to live a life of purpose. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at your friends, your family, our world. What drives us? Many things do. Are they good or bad? What is our reasoning behind these things? I'll hit at one because it's always pushed to the forefront in my life. Possesions. What we have. What we consume. Is it human nature to live like this or did one day we put love and being humble aside, and decide we always had to have more than our neighbor? Do you beleive in God's creation of the earth or do you beleive in evolution? Did either of those two things create greed? Did man create greed? Was it human nature in the 'cave age' that created greed out of a need for survival? Or did we make the cave man up, and in times of need is it not true that we are better off when we stick together, with words like share and love?
What if life was looked at and defined by what we gave away. How much we gave ourselves away. I beleive that all of us at one point in our life have been caught up in the problem of chasing what we believe to be the riches of the world. Some succeed, some fail. Both lead to the same end. An end where all will be left behind; and end which bluntly tells us how foolish we were to be chasing after the wind during our days. How much you give not how much you have.
...What does a man get for all the toil and anxious striving with which lavors under the sun? All his days his work is pain and grief; even at night his mind does not rest.
...I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me
...A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for witout him, who can truly eat or find enjoyment? To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God.
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal; but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Jump on me for the idea if you want, but keep in mind that no where in the above does it say that it is bad, "to have"; or that God wouldn't be pleased if you have more than someone else. What I'm saying is don't measure yourself to your wealth rather to your ability to humble yourself and be thankful for what you have.
The Measure of Success in Life
1/You may have succeeded at life if...
2/ If you do something noone ever accomplished before.
3/If you give more to the human race than you take away.
4/If you are ever a world champion.
5/If you spend more time happy than sad.
6/If you practice refined taste.
7/If you spend less time thinking about other people than they spend thinking about you.
8/If you have two or more surviving children.
9/If you have sex with more people than your partners.
10/If you die with more money than your parents.
If when the time comes you don't fear death.
If someone remembers you 100 years after you're gone.
If you make a difference in just one person's life.
If you ever get someone to truly love you.
If you accomplish everything which was expected of you and more.
If you never purposefully harm anyone.
...But the truth is, there is no official score.
Artistic Secret To Greater Success In Life
We know that visualization and prayer works - but intuitively also know that some secret key or keys are missing.
After initial success with spiritual and psychological success secrets and wisdom, including prayer and meditation, positive thinking and visualization (including the Law of Attraction), many people find that their results dwindle or remain at a certain level.
helps manifest one's heartfelt dreams, the day to day way one sees the real world can be a huge stumbling block. Inspirational gurus insist that conscious visualization and affirmation overrides the unconscious, but we would have better proof of this through a world blessed by far more peace and abundance, considering all the conscious visualization and prayers (a form of conscious visualization and connection with the Divine) over the centuries and decades.
One answer is right in front of your nose - literally. It is how you see your world - your reality in any given moment on a day to day basis. Yes, you can "overlay" your intended and affirmed vision, but you must somewhat visually perceive reality or else you will walk into real walls, stumble risk physical injury.
For many people the world around them seems to whisper or proclaim unwanted or unrecognized "truths" about who they are, what they have and what they can do, plus what their society or world is like. After beginning the day with prayer, affirmations, meditation, etc., the sights of the day: dishes left in the sink, messy desks, ever higher prices for basic wants and needs, standards of impossibly beautiful people featured on advertising, being stuck in traffic or public transportation, seeing unhappy or angry faces wherever one goes in public, etc, can bring one down.
Yet there is a secret way to see the world that has been known and appreciated by scientists (Newton, Einstein), artists (Da Vinci, van Gogh), and spiritual leaders (most all) - the people and kind of people mentioned in The Secret, but usually also known as Judeo-Christian leaders. It is simple to understand, easy to do, but take practice. Learn to see the world in a new way: as energy.A
new Post Conceptual art theory, founded by Judy Rey Wasserman called UnGraven Image depicts the world as energy. It uses symbols
for strokes so you can see the inherent energy. Post Conceptual UnGraven Image is art at the intersection of ancient spiritual wisdom and cutting edge science. Seeing Wasserman's paintings and prints in person or online at www.ungravenimage.com will inspire the way you see the world. In a similar way, artists who are famous for their clearly visible stroke work have inspired new visions of the world, such as van Gogh, Da Vinci, Rembrandt, and the Impressionists. Next time you are at a major art museum, focus on the strokes of the great artists. Se how they become and create the image.
Greater success with prayer, affirmations, positive thinking, and The Secret, including the Law of Attraction can be yours now. Awaken a new way of how to see the world for yourself easily through art. Change how you see the world to change your life. See the physical universe as energies that may be the letters of the words of the he words of the Divine.
10 Attitude Sins You Must Avoid To Be Successful
1. Pessimism. Your thoughts feed your actions. If you have negative thoughts it will surely slacken your actions and your motivation. Eliminate all your negative thoughts by thinking about your goals.
2. Procrastination. Delaying your scheduled tasks kills time and at the same time kills opportunities. You must always bear in mind that every second counts to be successful. You cannot return back a wasted time.
3. Laziness. Without any work or effort you will not get to success. As what the passage in Galatians (Gal 6:7) says, "...for whatever one sows, that he will also reap." You always earn what you have worked for. So, if you want something to be done, then work for it.
4. Anxiousness. Distress of mind contributes to stress that triggers sickness. Anxiety should be avoided in order to develop a positive mind and healthier body. It is always good to start your tasks without any worries.
5. Greediness. Excessive desire for something either wealth or other things tends to lose your focus and just thinking. For greediness is always the root of unexpected twist of plans that ruins your path to success. You must be just at all times in order to have a clearer mind in making decisions.
6. Ungratefulness. "No man is an island" as the famous quotation says. Accept it or not, you are not alone in making your actions possible. There might be someone, your friend, colleague, or family who supports you in all your endeavors. Without a thankful heart, you will end up nowhere. It is not only about karma but on how you return the kindness of people around you. If you return back the same act of kindness, you attract positive energy that helps you in achieving your desired goals.
7. Vices. In general, vice is always the culprit of something bad either on health or practices. Vices teach you to be unwise and dependent. By eliminating vices, you open the door to positive changes in your life.
8. Unwillingness to change. If you want or desired something, there will come a time that you may need to adapt yourself into a certain situation just to achieve what you wanted in life. It might be hard to make changes particularly if you are talking about a permanent change. Perhaps you need to change a bad habit like tardiness. You may have to exert an extra effort to overcome that and make a permanent change on your habit. Unwillingness to change also means reluctant to maturity. You must accept changes in life enable to learn from your experiences.
9. Cowardice. A person who lacks courage is not capable of moving forward. If you are afraid of taking chances and risks you are also limiting yourself in succeeding. There is no successful man in this world who didn't take the risks. Cowardice to difficulties and life's uncertainties will not get you to the ladder of success. Better be courageous and persevere.
10. Lack of self-confidence. More oftentimes than not, people who lack confidence never succeed. A person without self confidence is also the same to a car without an engine. You cannot pursue your goals if you don't trust your own actions or decisions. However, you must not be overly confident because it blocks great ideas and possibilities. Just remember, anything that is too much will not be good and healthy for you.